Hillside Veterinary Clinic has started a new branch--the Research Center of Dallas--to perform clinical drug trials exclusively for animal pharmaceuticals. This medical research will generate safety and efficacy data that will allow for the developments of new medications approved for animals. Your pet can be a part of this process, and in most trials the diagnostic testing is at no cost to you (i.e. exam, lab work, radiographs, and the trial medication).
Call Cathy at 214-828-5800 Monday-Friday, 7 am - 3 pm for more information.
Check back for updates on current trials and help us make a brighter future for our pets.
- Cold Intolerance
- Skin Conditions
- Have a medical history and exam consistent with osteoarthritis. X-rays taken within last 6 months, if available.
- Have not participated in a clinical study for arthritis within the last 6 months.
- Have not had surgery of the affected joint within the past 6 months.
- Have not been given pain medications, steroids, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for osteoarthritis within the past 2 months.
- Have no other untreated, uncontrolled illness.
- Are not pregnant or believed to be pregnant.